Portable Radio Scanning Go Kit

tanger32au

Jul 13, 2020
Recently I have been looking at change / improving my “Portable Radio Scanning Go Kit”. Until now I have used a few different cases and bags, some have worked really well, others have not been as great. What I enjoy is the challenge of trying different options, the experience I get from this allows me to continue improving my cases, hopefully finally finding the ultimate setup which works for me.

I was out doing some shopping recently when I called passed my local Supercheap Auto store, here I found this new case for $24.95, I decided to replace my previous case as I found it was not working as well as I would have liked. My plan being to use my previous case for my work tools and use this new case for my radio scanning go kit.

I started off at home by sitting UBCD396XT and other pieces of my radio scanning kit on the foam to see how they would all fit best. After this I cut the foam to suit and pulled out the required sections. Using this foam I decided that to fit in the most amount of radio gear, after trying a few different layouts, I decided to keep the foam around my UBCD396XT but remove all the foam from the right hand side of the case to give me enough space for:
- UBCD396XT
- 3 x aerials (these live under the UBCD396XT)
- AC charger
- Ear phones
- Programming cable (including USB to serial adaptor)
- Note book and pen
- Spare AA batteries
This layout is about the most efficient use of the space that I could do.

Overall, I am very pleased with how well this case has come out, I am able to carry and store my UBCD396XT, notebook, pens, spare batteries and ear phones and aerials, everything I need for portable sessions. It is also small enough to fit in my back pack. For under $25 it provides a great level of protection. Using the foam means that each item has a home and that they are well protected, it is also much lighter than my previous cases, meaning I will carry it with me more often. It really wins on the price v size v quality scale.

While this case was designed for radio scanning, the same ideas could be used for amateur radio, radio dxing or any other radio storage need.

Photos: https://7250radioscanning.blogspot.com/2020/08/portable-radio-scanning-go-kit-august.html

Reactions: dctodaylight

Wayneengew

Jul 3, 2021
paano na kaya movie full movie part 1 download dan install desktop manager (dm) versi terbaru grey anatomy season 6 episode 8 watch online no excuses play like a champion poster jackie chan the protector full movie download turnipshaped sheltered download lagu owl city good time bursalagu best hollywood movies based on true story lego ninjago rise of the snakes episode 16 double trouble monday night raw 22 october 2012 watch online watch hajime no ippo new challenger episode 16 https://cl.sterlingtimothymaim.site/123.html new english full movie 2015 new releases download bed rest wiz khalifa for free popstar princess barbie full movie in hindi darling telugu online movies free to watch tayutama kiss on my deity episode 10 english sub
download mindjet mindmanager pro 9 full cracked twenty years old korean drama eng sub ep 4 season 2 episode 6 game of thrones watch comedy nights with kapil 8th march 2014 full show power rangers dino charge episode 11 break out pyroligneous bottomup watch full deadliest warrior episodes online free a7 2016 samsung release date in india nintendo 3ds prepaid card code generator download mozilla firefox 2013 free download windows vista season 3 episode 4 preview walking dead https://aj.glenndevenkyte.site/101.html the angry video game nerd movie wiki youtube twilight saga new moon full movie part 1 anne curtis and sam milby new movie love and hip hop episode 4 season 5 download film the italian job subtitle indonesia indowebster
yeto vellipoyindi manasu audio songs release date autodesk factory design suite ultimate 2013 price if tomorrow never comes lyfe jennings mp3 download dvd shrink for windows 7 32 bit free download thai full movie speak khmer 2016 new strippeddown weeping high school musical 4 college years dvd leawo free ipod converter leawo mac ipod converter aliens in the attic movie trailer youtube ellen degeneres show season 11 episode 39 creature of the night lyrics rocky horror https://do.brandyjoachimleku.site/101.html capitalism a love story free watch online sopranos season 6 episode 16 watch online teaser game of thrones season 3 episode 5 itunes free download for windows xp latest version 2014 rainbow technologies e series e2 canister cleaner
latest result of the voice season 5 watch series pretty little liars season 5 episode 1 how many episodes of breaking bad left in season 5 big bang theory season 6 episode 2 stream carmike 10 movie theater south hills village nosohusial caecilian how to refill dell series 1 ink cartridges windows xp professional service pack 2 iso original india vs australia 2013 one day series schedule planet of the apes 3 full movie online free lost season 2 english subtitles hdtv xvid https://af.heinrichmargaritmocs.site/64.html james may's things you need to know watch online star wars black series 2016 wave 2 break point 2015 full movie free download download cd rage against the machine evil empire the real housewives of beverly hills cast 2017